Opus Connect is excited to announce its NYC Deal Connect speed-networking event with Lenders and PE firms. This exclusive event is hosted by Lowenstein Sandler and includes highly interactive rotations of brief one-on-one meetings between lenders and PE firms. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal-making in an efficient manner.
If you are interested in attending, please complete an application by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below. Please note that applying does not guarantee your attendance at Deal Connect, and a brief introductory phone call may be scheduled by Opus Connect staff.
This event is one of twelve Fall 2018 Deal Connect events presented by Opus Connect.
Registration/Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:30am
Meetings: 8:30am – 10:30am
Break: 10:30am – 11:00am
Meetings: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Lunch/Panel: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a range of debt and equity providers located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
- Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
- Lunch panel and cocktail hour the evening prior
- Sponsorship opportunities available
(Early registration ends October 1st)
Deal Connect Lenders PE Firms
Early Late Early Late
Members $950 $1,250 $200 $300
Non Members $1,350 $1,650 $300 $400
- Additional attendees are assessed a $100 fee.
- Priority for Capital Providers will be given to Opus Connect members. Non-members will be placed on a wait-list and accepted at the non-member price if there is space available.
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify email@example.com
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees