Topic: NYC Deal Connect: Independent Sponsors
Date: November 6th, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Location: Lowenstein Sandler LLP, 1251 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
Opus Connect is excited to announce its NYC Deal Connect speed-networking event with independent sponsors. This exclusive event is hosted by Lowenstein Sandler LLP and includes highly interactive rotations of brief one-on-one meetings between independent sponsors and capital providers. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal making in an efficient manner.
If you are interested in attending, please complete an application by clicking on the button above. Please note that applying does not guarantee your attendance at Deal Connect, and a brief introductory phone call may be scheduled by Opus Connect staff.
This event is one of twelve Fall 2017 Deal Connect events presented by Opus Connect.
Registration/Lunch: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Meetings: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Break: 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Meetings: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Cocktail Reception: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Benefits for participants:
• Meet a range of independent sponsors and capital providers firms located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
• Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
• Panel featuring several of our sponsors immediately following the last meetings
• Sponsorship opportunities available
“The private equity firms and family offices that we’ve met at Deal Connect understand our business model and are serious about investing with us. These events are an indispensable resource for our firm.”
-Steve Reinstadtler, SR Capital Advisors
(Early registration ends September 20th)
|Deal Connect||Capital Providers||Independent Sponsors|
|Early Late||Early Late|
|Members||$1500 $1800||$150 $250|
|Non-Members||$1900 $2200||$300 $500|
- Additional attendees are assessed a $100 fee.
- Priority for Capital Providers will be given to Opus Connect members. Non-members will be placed on a waitlist and accepted at the non-member price if there is space available.
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.